jueves, agosto 30, 2007

La letra coincide

Now Playing

(Instrumental) Moments of Genius
- David Hirschfelder -


A cada rato ando pensando en la letra de alguna canción, según la situación. Pero las situaciones importantes de hoy arrojaron resultados curiosos...:

06.00: Each morning I get up and die a little
can barely stand on my feet

08.00: Oh, I've been wandering round
but I still come back to you

12.40: Each night I cry I still believe the lie
I'll love you till I die
Save me, save me, save me
Dont let me face my life alone

14.30: Mama, I don't wanna die,
I sometimes wish I've never been born at all

16.00: But everybody wants to put me down
They say I'm going crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
Got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe in.

¿Coincidencia? Aunque el grupo es el mismo, las razones son MUY diferentes.