domingo, julio 06, 2008

S-E Presents...

Now Playing

But tell me, what have I done to deserve you? Must have done something cause that's how it works Must have been kind to kittens and birds, In a previous life must have thought happy thoughts... 'Cause there, you were there right beside me Then somehow inside me while inside myself Books on the shelf thoughts on the shelf Hands to myself, i should definitely keep my hands to myself Love is a dangerous pastime Caught between madness and gladness of flight Nothing is wrong and nothing is right Falling asleep in your arms every night But Love's such a strange situation Full of frustration and anger and fear Everything's tears Nobody hears Nobody's here, and nobody hears...

Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. - Gaspar -

No hay comentarios.: